One of the most rewarding aspects for us at The Business Arena Academy is coaching and watching business leaders climb the influence ladder. We work this on five levels:
- A Member of an industry – a person who works in that industry
- An Industry Commentator – someone on LinkedIn etc who comments on something that is happening
- An Industry Authority – a person that people look to for comment and opinion that break the norms
- An Industry Mini-Celebratory – someone that people within the industry know, follow and take action as a result
- An Industry Celebratory – somebody that everyone in their industry (and wider) is aware of and is the automatic keynote speaker at any event they decide to speak at. They are the trendsetter and influence people on what to focus on
So…which one are you? Moving from 1 to 5 increases the influence that you have on your and other industries.
“Helping to create 2020 global level business leaders for the year 2020”